|27 February 2017|
- The Signpost (Shortcut: WP:POST, RSS). The Wikipedia community newspaper that is written by volunteers and published weekly.
- Wikipedia:Milestones (Shortcut: WP:ANN, RSS). Important Wikipedia milestones.
- Wikipedia:Goings-on (Shortcut: WP:GO). Weekly news and updates about existing or new projects or initiatives of Wikipedians.
- Wikipedia:Administrators' newsletter (Shortcut: WP:ANEWS). Monthly newsletter containing topics of interest to administrators.
- Wikinews:Category:Wikipedia, archives of news about Wikipedia
- News agregators: Google News · Techmeme
- The Bugle, the Military history WikiProject's newsletter (monthly)
- The Help Project Newsletter, the Help Project's newsletter (quarterly)
- The Centerline, the U.S. Roads WikiProject's newsletter (quarterly)
- Video Games, the Video games WikiProject's newsletter (quarterly)
Other irregular newsletters. This list is limited to those which have updated at least once in 2013. (There are dozens of inactive newsletter sub-projects, some of which are listed in Category:Wikipedia news and Category:Wikipedia sign-up lists for subscription delivery.)
- Teahouse/The Tea Leaf
- The Wikipedia Library (Books and Bytes)
- Page Curation
- Guild of Copy Editors
- Good articles
- Tropical cyclones
- Amusement Parks
- Australian Roads
- Food and drink
Software projects (some overlap with "Global message delivery/Targets"):
- Global message delivery/Targets (21 items)
- Tech News, news about software changes, published weekly
- Wikimedia Highlights, published monthly
- Wikimedia Foundation reports
- Wikimedia News. Cross-project news, primarily project milestones.
- Wikimedia goings-on. More cross-project news.
- Wikimedia's technical blog
- Wikimedia Fellowships News
Wikizine(now published monthly as a special Signpost section) Server admin log.[dead link] Technical software/hardware news.
- Wikimedia Foundation news, news about the Wikimedia Foundation, the international non-profit organisation dedicated to encouraging the growth, development and distribution of various Wikimedia Projects.
- Wikimedia blog
Other news sources
There are also places in Wikipedia and its sister projects that publish articles on current events and the latest world news using Wikimedia software.
- Planet Wikimedia, weblog aggregator, information about it at meta:Planet Wikimedia
- Wikipedia:WikipediaWeekly, irregular podcast of audio information regarding Wikipedia and our fellow projects
- Wikipedia in the media. Mentions of Wikipedia as a topic unto itself and as a reference resource
Wikipedia:Wikivoices Wikipedia:WikiUpdate Wikipedia:Radio Wikipedia
- m:Communications committee/Press clippings, daily updates of Wikimedia projects in the news.